Rates are available upon request.
Fees are payable in advance, as per QMTA guidelines. Internet banking transfer is my preferred means of payment. (Credit card payments can be accepted via PayPal, with associated fees to be borne by the sender.)
- Payment by credit card
- Payment by the lesson ('Ad Hoc' lessons - see below)
- Payment by the month in advance.
- Payment by the school term in advance.
- Payment for a block of five lessons to be taken within a three month period.
Your tuition fees pay for much more than just the time allocated in the calendar for your lesson; see https://brendahunting.musicteachershelper.com/what-do-tuition-fees-include
'Ad hoc' lessons:
Students who are too busy to commit to a regular lesson slot may choose to take lessons on an 'ad hoc' basis. Lessons are scheduled as often or as rarely as needed/wanted and payment is required at each lesson (by cash or direct bank transfer; no credit card payments). Lesson rates are charged at the full rate, or a block of five lessons can be purchased at a discounted rate, to be used within three months.
- a Technology and Materials Fee of $15 per student per year, which contributes towards the cost of the Student Assignment Diary, the many additional worksheet handouts, the lending library, and videoing of lessons if required. This fee is normally payable at the beginning of first term
- a Recital Fee of $15 per student (up to a maximum of three students per family) will be payable at the beginning of the term in which the Annual Recital is held. This fee will help defray the significant costs of putting on the recital
- a Tuition Deposit, payable in December each year, to hold your place in the studio for the following year. This deposit is deducted from your first invoice in the new year.
My Studio Policy is available on request.
Brenda Hunting's Piano Studio, Shailer Park.
Mobile: 0413 290 982
PO Box 7352, Loganholme 4129
© Brenda Hunting 2019